October 6, 2013

Random Thoughts: Day 6


For your weekend, here is a bunch of random stuff I love from around the Internet. 

{Again with the capital I! THE INTERNET. It found so...foreboding}

This just made my heart burst! Beautiful and relatable, and it made me want to hug my childhood best friend. 

I absolutely can not wait for this book to arrive so I can read it to my girls! And the story behind it? It's beautiful and touches this Glory babies mama deeply. 
Buy Audry Bunny HERE

This might be THE most amazing thing I've ever seen. I can not believe this is real. 
Muggle Quidditch
Yes, you read that right. The Snitch? I can't even handle it!

And this...


Gets me every.time. 

I hope you enjoy your weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...