October 25, 2013

Random Thoughts: Day 25 {FMF Style}

It's Friday! So here we are, hundreds of us, bravely writing for five minutes flat on the same prompt given by Lisa-Jo Baker. "No extreme editing; no worrying about perfect grammar, font, or punctuation. Unscripted. Unedited. Real."


This is Five Minute Friday, where writing gets real.

For the month of October, Five Minute Friday posts will also be a part of the 31 Days series I'm linking up with over at The Nester. This is actually kind of perfect, because what better way to write random thoughts than to have a random word throw at you and try to write for five minutes whatever comes to your mind? FMF and Random Thoughts sounds like a match made in Heaven. 


Now, with out further ado...

This weeks prompt is: Together

GO!

I often wonder what Heaven will be like. How will our heavenly bodies appear? Will we be young? Old? Will our loved ones look the way we most remember them?

I wonder most though, what Noah will look like. Will he still be a baby, just as new as the day he was born? Will he have grown? Randy Alcorn says that when the dead are raised and the New Earth is ushered in, that maybe, parents who have suffered the death of an infant might have a chance to see their children grow. I don't know if that is true, but I do know that just the thought of that makes my heart want to burst at the seams! 

To think that I might have the chance to see my baby boy grow and learn, in the New Earth. Without pain or sadness. Oh, what a beautiful thought that is....

I look forward to the day that my whole family will be together. What a sweet reunion that will be. 

STOP!

Five Minute Friday

4 comments:

  1. What a joyful thought... of raising our children in the new earth, free from the plagues that have brought so much suffering! Together, with our loved ones - I can't think of a more beautiful picture than that!

    Five Minute Friday is so meaningful to me, and I'm glad I spotted your post at Lisa Jo Baker's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from FMF. Sister, my heart bursts at the seams for you, too! What a heartbreaking and beautiful story of your baby boy. I've also read Randy Alcorn's book on Heaven, and I pray that is what we will all experience. Loved reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kelly

    I am joining you from 5 Minute Friday. What a beautiful, beautiful post. Thank you for sharing your heart. I pray that God continues to give you and your family peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a sister, born four years after me, into heaven. I hope and pray that I get to see her, fully grown, in heaven. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...