October 21, 2013

Random Thoughts: Day 21



Day 21. Only 10 more to go!

Today's random thoughts:

Sometimes it sounds like my baby speaks in Glossolalia.

Eating donuts for two meals in a row is sure to give you blood sugar issues.

I like doughnuts enough to include them in my blog two days in a row. 

31 days has made my brain feel squishy.

My husbands sweatshirts are way more comfortable than mine.

I don't mind washing clothes, but I hate folding them.

Sometimes I go to bed at night, excited that I get to drink coffee when I wake up.

My fantasy friends group is Andy Cohen, Anderson Cooper, and Kelly Ripa. 

I am a firm believer in the Oxford comma. 

Vanessa is awesome.



 


3 comments:

  1. You make me smile... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 3 baskets of laundry that have needed folding for a week. I do love waking up in the morning with the thought that I get to drink coffee! Have a blessed tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl... I love you! I agree with pretty much every. single. one of these random thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...