October 19, 2013

Random Thoughts: Day 19



We're more than half way through this torturous escapade called 31 Days, and I have to admit that each day it gets harder and harder. My random may become even more random, and my posts shorter. At this point in the game, I kind of want to die. My brain feels broken and I just have no more words left in me.

Since it's the weekend, I figured that I would share with you a few of my favorite things from around the internet this week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.



Off of her new album, Hurricane, Natalie Grant will get you out of your seat and dancing to this new song that is a turn it up loud, dancing in the kitchen, sing along anthem!

A good word from a dear friend, brave enough to tackle tough issues of faith, and not just write a bunch of cotton candy fluff. If you're looking to be challenged in your walk, THIS is the blog for you!

and last but not least...

Gwendolyn lived for only a short time, but her legacy blessed families in their darkest hours. Help celebrate her 3rd birthday by giving the gift of hope, and get a FREE gift!

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. God has blessed me with our friendship, Kelly! I love it! Thanks for the shout-out!!! Hope you have a great rest of your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you right now Kelly. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...