October 16, 2013

Random Thoughts: Day 16



I always want to know what products or things my friends are currently into. It helps point me toward trying new things and I always feel better making a purchase with a recommendation.

I thought I would share a few of my favorite things that I am loving right now. 




I'm pretty much obsessed with this. On salads, in scrambled eggs, in biscuit dough....it's sweet and creamy with just enough stinky, and it is sure to transform a tired old dish. 




Disney cards by Hallmark

Are these not just too stinking cute? They have them for all occasions and I just adore them. They are sweet and timeless and the perfect card for a wedding, anniversary, or just to say "I love you".





This yoga DVD is so much fun! I love listening to Bethenny's humor, and since it's broken up into three 15 minute sections, it's easy to do whatever you can. Something is always better than nothing, so whether I've got 15, 30, or 45 minutes, I can get a little activity in. It's challenging, and you definitely feel it the next day, but you won't get too sweaty, so there's usually no need to shower after, which is huge for me! If I have 30 minutes to workout, I have 30 minutes. Not 30 minutes plus time to shower and get re-dressed. This DVD is awesome, and anyone at any fitness level can do it.

Did I mention that when you buy it on Amazon, you get a digital copy too, so you can start doing your workout immediately? How cool is that?





This candle burns long, smells my house up like I've been baking all day, and it's only a fraction of the price of a Yankee! And! It's available at Walgreens, so it's super convenient!





I love the whole Proactive Plus 3-step system, but this hydrator is by far my favorite step! It is thick and luxurious, moisturizers without making you greasy, and makes the best makeup primer. If you don't need the whole acne-fighting system, try this product. Your skin will thank you.


And last....


The Blacklist on NBC 

This is my favorite new show of the season. James Spader is a talented actor and brings just the right amount of crazy to the table. This show is a little Silence if the Lambs-ey, but minus the lotion and the chianti. It's suspenseful, funny, and pretty much everything I love in a tv show. Give a try. I'm sure you can find the first few episodes On Demand to catch up! 


Well, that's what I love right now! What do you love? What's one of your favorite things?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...