October 12, 2013

Random Thoughts: Day 12


Today, I took a little road trip. I dropped the kiddos with a friend and hopped on the interstate. It was about an hour drive to my destination. Maybe a few minutes more. 

I only stayed about 30 minutes, and then headed back south to home. It was a quick trip. Just to hug friends who had lost a loved one. Just to tell them I loved them and that they were prayed for. 




As I looked out the car windows, at all of  Michigan's Autumn beauty, I couldn't help but see the glory of God in His creation. I couldn't help but think that if the earth is this beautiful now, how much more beautiful will the New Earth be? If this is all just a glimpse, a sneak peak of the beauty of Heaven...




How I long to be there, with my Savior. 






1 comment:

  1. Me too, Kelly. Sometimes life on this earth gets so weighty. Praying you have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...