October 10, 2013

Discipleship and Discipline


This beautiful face? She is a wild one.

Her heart is soft and sweet. She loves her mama like no one else. And she definitely knows what she wants. But let me tell you, she is a challenge for this mama to raise. I constantly struggle with learning how to shape and direct her without out squashing the wild and unique spirit that God gave her. I know that He formed her beautifully and perfectly, just the way He wanted her. But there are days when we butt heads and I just don't know how to raise her.

I've so often longed for a mentor to lend me wisdom, and a friend who understands how desperate I can feel some days. I've been searching for wise, Biblical counsel from other mothers who have walked the road of raising babes and know that it's hard and glorious and frustrating and rewarding and a big ole beautiful mess.

Sarah Mae and Sally Clarkson do just that in Discipleship and Discipline: Practical Parenting Help for the Desperate Mom.

Sally brings so much wisdom to the table. She acts as a virtual mentor and has so much to offer to encourage you. What I love about Sally is the way that she always points backs to God.

Sarah Mae is relatable and fun. Her sessions feel more like coffee with a girlfriend than a webinar. There were so many times during the videos that I was brought to tears by her words. I felt like she was speaking straight to me. Straight into my life.

Sarah and Sally are not perfect moms, and they don't try to be. They also don't try to make you perfect either. This course isn't about perfect. It's about doing your best, loving your kids, and giving grace all around knowing that mistakes will be made and some days will be better than others.

The Discipleship and Discipline e-course made me want to be a better mom. I walked away with useful parenting tips that I could actually implement into my life and a renewed desire to pursue my children's hearts.

If you have a wild one, or if you are trying to navigate the daily struggles of parenting, Sally Clarkson and Sarah Mae have your back. You can learn more about the Discipleship and Discipline e-course, as well as purchase it for $17.99 HERE. I know that you will be as encouraged by this course as I have been.

A free copy of the Discipleship and Discipline e-course was given for review. No compensation was given for this blog review. All words are original and the honest opinion of the author. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...