September 30, 2013

31 Days

I've been racking my brain for a while now on whether or not to join in on the 31 Days challenge over at The Nester. The gist is to write about the same thing for 31days straight.  This kind of made me laugh, because simply blogging for 31 days straight will be a giant feat for me! I'm not exactly a regular poster over here! 

I thought that with Allume coming up and so much going on with homeschool, Hope Mommies, Keystone, (in)courage, Hello Mornings, my doula business, and you know, trying to live my life as a wife, mother, and homemaker, it totally made sense to take on something else to do this month! Well, really it just sounds like fun, and it's all the buzz right now and I hate to not show up at the party. 

I will admit though, I'm kind of going to be a slacker about it. That sounds so negative, though! Let's just say, I created a topic that will be easy for me to keep up with and actually write about for 31 days. Plus, it might just be fun! 



For the next 31 days, I'll be blogging random thoughts. Who knows what will happen or where this will end up. It might be hilarious. It might be boring. But I want to challenge myself to write more and I thought that this might just be a good way to get me in the habit. 

Join me tomorrow for Day 1, and don't forget to head over to The Nester to see what others are writing about! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, I am all about random. Sometimes those thoughts are the most profound. Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for joining in! Random thoughts are the best. =)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...