July 29, 2013

God-sized Dreams (An Announcement)

Holley Gerth - Dreamed Up in His Heart-Wall Art



It started as a blog post. God laid words on my heart, and I laid them onto paper. Really I typed them, but that doesn't sound as romantic. But as I wrote, I realized that there was so much more to say than any one blog post could accommodate.

I prayed over this post and how I could be more concise with what I was trying to say. I prayed which singular direction I should go in when there were so many angles that needed to be covered. The answer I got was not what I expected. Answers to prayer rarely are. 

So here I sit, scared and excited all at the same time about this new adventure that God has asked me to take. It is a journey of self growth and healing. A journey that only He can take me on. And I want to share it with you!

Learn about my newest God-sized dream and how it might just bless you HERE. And if you think of it, would you pray for me and this project? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Join the conversation! I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...